Behavior & Training
Our Behavior & Training Manager, Nancy Frensley, CAP2, CPDT regularly authors blog posts about the behavioral challenges and joys of shelter dogs at dogbehaviorblog.com.
Nancy Frensley, CAP2, CPDT also wrote the following articles to assist dog guardians with various training challenges. For further assistance, you may enroll in Training classes or submit a question to the Behavior Advice Line.
- ABCs of Training Your Puppy
- Critical Fear Periods in Puppies
- Dominance and Leadership with Dogs - Do We or Don't We?
- Dogs with Attitude...Or Are They?
- Everyday Walking
- Positive Training Guide
- Separation Distress and Separation Anxiety in Shelter/Rescue Dogs
- Teaching Your Dog to Come by Playing Hide and Seek
- The Positive Interrupt
- Top Eight Training Errors
- Why We Like Dog-Friendly Training for Dogs